Always Go Ahead Meaning In Hindi । ऑलवेज गो अहेड मीनिंग इन हिंदी ।
0 votes
0 votes

Always Go Ahead Meaning In Hindi । ऑलवेज गो अहेड मीनिंग इन हिंदी । Or, Hindi Meaning Of Always Go Ahead. Or, ऑलवेज गो अहेड का हिंदी में मतलब I Or, What is the Hindi Meaning of Always Go Ahead? Or, ऑलवेज गो अहेड का हिंदी अर्थ? Or Always Go Ahead Ka Hindi Mein Matlab.

by
77.5k points

1 Answer

0 votes
0 votes

Best answer

ऑलवेज गो अहेड का हिंदी में अर्थ (Hindi Meaning Of Always Go Ahead) या मतलब होता है — हमेशा आगे बढ़ो (hamesha aage badho) Or हर समय आगे बढ़ो (har samay aage badho)

Example —

• But I've always gone ahead and done what I wanted to do without paying much attention to anybody.
  • Unless vicious electrical storms are lashing the ground, the game should always go ahead, even if it is in an empty stadium.
  • If you still hate Twitter and refuse to sign up, you can always go ahead and donate directly to World Hunger Relief.

by
77.5k points
MIH is like a helpful place for people learning English. You can ask questions about words, speaking, translations, or grammar, and others in the community will help you with answers. We only accept questions and answers in Hindi and English. If you have more questions, you can email us at: [[email protected]].

Connect us on Social Media

Categories